Qualicoat – a mark of excellence
As a specialist in metal finishing, we’re honoured to have been awarded the world renown Qualicoat accreditation with the Seaside class licence. It’s the International Gold Standard in coating systems for aluminium, providing the highest levels of quality assurance to our customers. It brings commitment to maintaining and promoting the quality of coating on aluminium and its alloys for architectural applications.
What is Qualicoat?
Qualicoat is an International Quality Label for powder coating and other organic coatings on untreated aluminium.
As a Qualicoat accredited metal finisher, we don’t just use a high-quality coating for aluminium. Our expertise and recently installed aluminium dipping line based in 30,000 square feet of space, guarantees you excellent results and performance, as well as durability, value for money and sustainability.
What is Qualicoat Seaside?
Qualicoat Seaside is a further more robust treatment for where the environment requires it. The minimum removal of aluminium surface is increased to 2g/sm using our dip process of acid. This deeper etch removes more contaminants and therefore offers a more robust pretreatment for areas where atmospheres carry corrosive salts (chlorides) and other aggressive pollutants.
Why does our Qualicoat accreditation matter?
It’s about having total confidence in our standards and service. The rigorous benchmarks of Qualicoat cover much more than just quality control. The Qualicoat mark shows that our processes and customer service have met or exceeded a range of key performance indicators, including:
- Improved process standards leading to more durable coatings
- Compliance with standards and technical specifications
- Using classified powders to ensure good performance
- Bringing expertise, techniques, and technology together
- Continuous monitoring of quality standards and regular independent inspections.
- Ensures a high consistent degree of workmanship not only for Qualicoat contracts but all work that is processed at Bradleys.
Qualicoat accreditation – the benefits
- Long life Building Protection – unlike ordinary metal coating warranty systems, Qualicoat guarantees exceptional anti-corrosion protection and a finish that looks good for longer.
- Good for the environment– Qualicoat accredited metal finishers must be committed to sustainability. That means using solvent and lead-free metal coatings and doing everything possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Qualicoat gives peace of mind, assurance and retains solid specifications
For more information on Qualicoat please email us or call us on 01473 461400.