Bradleys SteelAge® Range
SteelAge is a superior range of the highly trending blackened effect finishes formulated for external and internal use. Designed to capture the blackened steel finish through a multi-stage surface conversion process to retain an outstanding decorative finish which is protective and durable.
Suitable for external use SteelAge brings life and an aesthetic blackening effect to the metal surface. Highly suitable for steel substrates including zinc sprayed, stainless steel, aluminium, extrusions, and castings for exterior and interior use with high demands on appearance.SteelAge is a significantly more controllable alternative to chemical blackening providing a durable and robust finish.
Excellent for architectural applications and ideally suited to public spaces and high-traffic areas due to its superior resistance to wear and tear, and with no danger of dirtying or damaging clothing or property.
SteelAge is available in three finishes:
• Fired Steel
• Burnished Steel
• Aged Bronze Stipple
• Excellent appearance characteristics
• Zero risk of staining clothing or paving areas
• No damage or weakening to the substrate
• Chemically stable
• Exterior & Interior
• Good resistance to scratches and marking
• Excellent weather resistance
• Easy clean
• Long-life durability
• Environmentally friendly production
Repair & Maintenance
• On-site repair available for damage incurred during installation or throughout the design life
• Surface scuffs, scratches and deep scores can be repaired
• Maintenance guidelines are made available which is normal cleaning using warm water and a mild detergent with a soft cloth or natural bristle brush